1. Log into your Old FedEx Account and click on the My List -> Address Book
2. Within the Address Book next click Import/Export -> Import/Export
3. Within the Import/Export Screen select Export in “Choose Action” and Recipient in “Export As”
4. A file download will start, click the Down Arrow and then “Show in Folder” to obtain your Address Book in csv format.
5. Open the file to separate your International addresses from your Domestic addresses.
i. Sort the records by CountryCode within Excel. (Generally this will be Column R)
6. Next, click this link to open the MyShipNowTemplate (.CSV) and copy/paste from the FedEx export using the following mapping guide.
7. Once the data has been migrated to the template(s) you'll need to format the ZipCode Column for your Domestic template.
8. Finalize the file by checking character length and for any commas. You'll want to make sure none are too long and then save.
9. Email the formatted .csv file(s) to email@example.com noting if this should be public or private address book import.
Address Book Import to MyShipNow from UPS
Freight vs. Small Package
Shipping Protocols for Lithium-Ion Batteries
HS, HTS & Schedule B
DDP vs. DDU
Request a quote today.